DALLAS – The Army & Air Force Exchange Service is honoring the sacrifice and resiliency of military children with more than $20,000 in sweepstakes prizes during the Month of the Military Child.
“Military children serve fearlessly alongside their Warfighter parents,” said Air Force Chief Master Sgt. Luis Reyes, Exchange senior enlisted advisor. “From toys to gift cards to scholarships, the Exchange is excited to offer incredible prizes for our Nation’s youngest heroes.”
The Exchange and Defense Commissary Agency have partnered with Nabisco and the Coca-Cola Co. to award $10,000 in scholarships for military children. Parents can text “PURPLE” to 89884 from April 1 through 30 for a chance to win one $5,000 grand prize or one of five $1,000 first prizes. Standard message and data rates may apply. Shoppers can visit www.NabiscoMilitaryMonth.com for official rules and a free alternate method of entry beginning April 1.
Nine additional sweepstakes run from March 29 until April 30. Prizes include:
• One of 26 Exchange gift cards ($250 each) sponsored by Aurora, Cra-Z-Art, Mattel and Melissa & Doug
• One of 11 Baby Alive Potty Dance dolls ($549.95 total prize value) sponsored by Hasbro
• One of 10 Transformers Power Charge BumbleBee vehicles ($499.50 total prize value) sponsored by Hasbro
• One of five Best Ride On Cars Mercedes ML350, 6V ($999.95 total prize value) sponsored by Best Ride On
• One of 10 The Lego Movie 2 Emmet’s Dream House/Rescue Rocket toys ($699.90 total prize value) sponsored by Lego
• One of 10 Nerf N-Strike Elite Infinus blasters ($699.50 total prize value) sponsored by Hasbro
• One of 10 Fast and Furious Elite Off Road radio-controlled vehicles ($599.50 total prize value) sponsored by Jada
• One of five Top Wing Academy Mission Ready Track playsets ($124.75 total prize value) sponsored by Hasbro
• One of five Sesame Street Lullaby & Goodnight Elmo toys ($99.75 total prize value) sponsored by Hasbro
For a complete list of Month of the Military Child sweepstakes and upcoming events, authorized shoppers can visit the Exchange’s Hub page. No purchase is necessary to enter.
Facebook-Friendly Version: The Army & Air Force Exchange Service and its vendor partners are sponsoring 11 sweepstakes for more than $20,000 in prizes in honor of the sacrifice and resiliency of military children for the Month of the Military Child. Read more: https://wp.me/p9Q7PG-W2
— 30 —
Since 1895, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange) has gone where Soldiers, Airmen and their families go to improve the quality of their lives by providing valued goods and services at exclusive military pricing. The Exchange is the 61st-largest retailer in the United States. Its earnings provided $2.4 billion in dividends to support military morale, welfare and recreation programs over the last 10 years. The Exchange is a non-appropriated fund entity of the Department of Defense and is directed by a Board of Directors. The Exchange is a 50th Anniversary Vietnam War Commemorative Partner, planning and conducting events and activities that recognize the service, valor and sacrifice of Vietnam Veterans and their families in conjunction with the United States of America Vietnam War Commemoration. To find out more about the Exchange history and mission or to view recent press releases please visit our website at http://www.shopmyexchange.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ExchangePAO.
For more information or to schedule an interview with an Exchange representative please contact Alexandra Pirkle, 214-312-2143, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the Exchange:
DISCLAIMER: This article was originally published at the Defense Video Imagery Distribution System Hub (www.didvshub.net). The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.
Share your thoughts in the comments area below!